Working towards a balanced body weight and shedding those extra pounds represents an informed health choice. Excess weight can be a massive strain and a tax on your body. It may lead to obesity, which causes all sorts of health issues, such as heart conditions and a plethora of other ailments – fatigue, feeling bloated, inflexible, foggy, and overall, not at your best.
Good news is achieving a balanced weight is not as hard or even impossible as people make it sound! All you need is dedication and will to achieve the weight that makes your body feel good.
Let the homemade best herbal tea for weight loss be your first choice, as a natural, gentle, and safe partner in helping you lose weight.
Table of Contents
Homemade Herbal Tea for Weight Loss
- The Modern Heavy-Weight Problem
- The Solution for Natural Weight Loss
- Why is Herbal Tea Good for Weight Loss?
- What is the Best Tea to Drink for Weight Loss?
- Wild Apple Fruit Tea: Best Tea for Weight Loss at Night
- Wild Apple Fruit Tea Recipe for Weight Loss
- Fennel Seed Tea: Say Goodbye to Bloating
- Fennel Seed Tea Recipe for Weight Loss
- Rose Hip Tea: Best Tummy Fat Reducing Tea
- Rose Hip Tea Recipe for Weight Loss
- A Healthy Journey to the Light, Fit, and Happy You
The Modern Heavy-Weight Problem
As a society, we’ve become so accustomed to unhealthy eating habits that have led to a full-blown obesity epidemic. The stresses of life that we experience daily contribute to gaining weight. We’re also so busy that we often eat on the go, which can lead to overeating.
Even if we do make healthy choices, like eating a tasty salad for lunch, it’s easy to sabotage our health goals with a few too many drinks or a handful of chips. The billboards and ads all around are hitting us with the lulling “You deserve it.” Other ads tend to shame us into hating our bodies.
At the same time, food choices are becoming more and more complicated. We may want to eat healthier, but we also don’t want to eat a strict diet that leaves us feeling deprived.
The other thing is that you probably don’t want to rely on medications to lose weight and keep it off. Who wants to be on a drug for the rest of their life just because of trying to change their eating habits?
Too many things weigh down our health these days and it’s important not to fall victim to them!
These unhealthy options make it incredibly challenging for us to stay on top of our game as well-rounded individuals. When we’re able to enjoy activities without having to worry about dealing with too much discomfort, being fatigued, or feeling weak, that means we are living our best lives with energy, vitality, and vibrancy – the things we all want!
The Solution for Natural Weight Loss
It’s not your fault and you should never hate your body. Your body is what nature gave to you! It is the best possible vehicle intended for you by the very creation of life.
Your body deserves to be treated with respect, love, and utmost care. Do not allow the magazines or Instagram to determine the most perfect shape or form of your body.
We’re often told that hunger is the best way to control one’s appetite, but this can lead to unhealthy extremes that end up hurting your body.
Love Yourself Enough to Want to Feel Healthy
It’s not just about food in general.
What sort of a relationship do you have with your body? Are you listening to it? Your brain knows when you’re feeling depleted because you tend to keep consuming unhealthy foods even though what your body really needs is hydration or the right nutrients that would fulfill you in a healthy way.
What you SHOULD care about is whether your body feels healthy and vibrant. Are you in harmony, ready to tackle the day, or do you always feel heavy and tired?
Best herbs for weight loss listed below can help you lose weight naturally. You CAN feel good about yourself and continue to take care of your body in a healthy way, without extremes!
Why is Herbal Tea Good for Weight Loss?
If you’re looking to slim down and wonder what is the best natural product for weight loss, there’s no need to look any further than your cupboard!
Herbal tea has been used for centuries as a natural weight loss aid, and studies have confirmed its efficacy in this matter.
The very act of making herbal tea is direct soothing participation in wellness and is reducing stress, one of the main contributors to weight gain.
Herbal tea has been associated with many therapeutic benefits since the beginning of time. Cell damage protection, immune and respiratory system boost, clarity of mind, and whatever health benefit you can think of—tea can help!
What makes herbal teas a perfect companion to your weight loss journey is the fact that they are in and of themselves low in calories. They also have qualities that healthily suppress appetite, and help fight any new fat cells being created in the body.
The best choices of herbal tea for weight loss have star ingredients to help you shed the extra pounds, boost your metabolism, and detoxify your whole system all at once.
And oh – did we mention you can quickly make it yourself? Easy, homemade, tasty, and healthy!
Forget the aggressive and artificial ways to slim down and make your efforts to be healthier really count!
What is the Best Tea to Drink for Weight Loss?
Although drinking herbal tea is beneficial for your health overall and you can’t go wrong with herbs naturally improving your health, you may have wondered what is the best tea to drink for weight loss specifically.
Studies have discovered several different tea polyphenol-induced weight-loss mechanisms. They claim:
One of the most effective ways tea can contain obesity is in the gastrointestinal tract through the inhibition of enzymes such as pancreatic lipase, amylase, and glucosidase. By inhibiting these enzymes, tea polyphenols lower the rate of absorption of fats and sugars, thus reducing caloric intake in the body, decreasing weight-gain.
Below are some of our top picks of the best herbal tea for weight loss, helping you decrease body fat, feel light, fit, vital, and look your best.
Wild Apple Fruit Tea: Best Tea for Weight Loss at Night
There are a ton of health benefits of Wild Apple Fruit Tea (Malus communis). You can read them all here. In this article specifically, we’ll focus on the health benefits of Wild Apple Fruit Tea that make it great herbal tea for weight loss.
The benefits we’re listing work 24 hours! Working for you full time to help you lose weight even while you sleep, Wild Apple Fruit Tea is the best tea for weight loss at night. Here’s how:
- Boosts Immunity: A good immune system is crucial for effective weight loss. If you’re sick and your body feels weak, it retains water in an attempt to preserve itself. Keep your body’s highway unobstructed!
- Fights Cholesterol: The soluble fiber and antioxidant polyphenols present in this tea help lower the levels of low-density lipoprotein or commonly known as bad cholesterol from the blood. This helps promote fat burn.
- Boosts Digestion: A healthy digestive system is necessary for better weight loss. Wild Apple Tea helps boost digestion because apples contain good amounts of soluble fiber, also known to be great for weight loss. Apples also have malic acid, which also maintains a healthy digestive system.
- Regulates Blood Sugar: Wild Apple Fruit Tea helps to improve metabolic balance and regulates blood sugar levels. The phenolic compounds in this tea prevent any sudden fluctuation in blood sugar levels, suppressing the need for you to eat more often.
- Low in Calories: Apples are a negative calorie fruit. This practically means they’re very low in calories. So, whether you prefer to eat apples or drink them in the form of delicious teas, they can be very helpful in maintaining a low-calorie count.
All of these benefits combined make Wild Apple Fruit Tea ideal for you if you want to lose weight, all while enjoying several other health benefits.
Wild Apple Fruit Tea Recipe for Weight Loss
To make Wild Apple Fruit Tea simply:
- Pour one teaspoon of dried Wild Apple Fruit in 200 ml of cold water
- Boil briefly and let it stand for 15 minutes
- Strain and drink 2-3 times a day
Drinking this tea regularly 2-3 times, one of which would ideally be 3 hours before going to bed, helps you maintain balance and burn fat even while you sleep!
Fennel Seed Tea: Say Goodbye to Bloating
Fennel Seed Tea (Foeniculum vulgare) is undoubtedly one of the best teas for weight loss and bloating. Fennel Seed Tea plays a very special role in the digestive system. It provides benefits in the treatment of gastric issues and indigestion after a diet, which makes it one of the best herbal teas for weight loss.
If you want to both lose and keep those extra pounds away, Fennel Seed Tea is the way to go. It is a rich source of antioxidants, fiber, and minerals, all of which are important for burning fat. Specific reasons that make Fennel Seed Tea ideal to help you lose weight:
- Reduces Cravings: Fennel Seed Tea is a rich source of fiber that helps you stay fuller for longer, which prevents cravings and overeating. This means fewer calories go in, hence you lose weight.
- Prevents Fat Storage: Consuming Fennel Seed Tea helps reduce the storage of fat by improving mineral and vitamin absorption in the body.
- Detoxifies: This tea has diuretic properties; hence, drinking fennel tea helps remove toxins from the body, which in turn, contributes to further weight loss.
- Boosts Metabolism: Fennel Seed Tea kickstarts your metabolism which is the ultimate key to losing weight in a healthy balanced way.
- Fights Oxidative Stress: This tea is brim with antioxidants like selenium, phosphorus, zinc, choline, manganese, beta-carotene, and lutein. All of these protect your body from free radicals that cause oxidative stress, which can lead to diabetes and obesity.
Fennel Seed Tea Recipe for Weight Loss
- Crush a teaspoon of fennel seeds lightly
- Add it to a 200 ml cup of boiled water
- Cover it and let it steep for 10 minutes
Strain and drink 3 times a day and you have yourself a cup of tea that is going to help you prevent bloating and lose weight naturally.
Rose Hip Tea: Best Tummy Fat Reducing Tea
Rose Hip or Rosehip Tea (Rosa canina) is one of the most common teas used for weight loss in the world of herbal teas.
Not only is this tea efficient in combating chronic diseases, and fighting cancerous cells, diabetes, and cholesterol, but it also helps boost immunity while improving circulation and overall well-being.
- Reducing the total abdominal fat area
- Obliterating abdominal visceral fat area
- Bringing the overall weight down
- Lowering the body fat percentage
Rose Hip Tea boasts all these effects due to the presence of ingredients like tiliroside, which accelerates fat metabolism along with active utilization of glucose that ultimately prevents fat from building up in tissues.
This two-way approach not only helps in preventing further weight gain but also triggers fat burning. This makes Rose Hip Tea the best tummy fat reducing tea.
Rose Hip Tea Recipe for Weight Loss
It is recommended to have a cup of Rose Hip Tea before your meal, as it makes you feel fuller and aids to control your appetite.
To prepare a delicious cup of rosehip tea, all you need to do is:
- Pour 1-2 teaspoons of Rose Hip Tea into 200 ml of cold water and leave it to soak
- Then, boil it, cover it and let it steep for another 10-15 minutes before you drink it
3 cups a day are advised for optimal weight loss benefits.
A Healthy Journey to the Light, Fit, and Happy You
People enjoy drinking tea even if solely for its delicious taste and relaxation, but each cup also packs an abundance of synergistic health-boosting properties.
Coupled with a healthy lifestyle, a cup or two of these herbal teas each day boosts weight loss and prevents harmful belly fat. If you’re inspired to really attack those pounds on all fronts, also check our blog on Best Herbs for Spring Cleaning Detox!
Replacing high-calorie beverages with this best herbal tea for weight loss could not only help reduce overall calorie intake, leading to weight loss, but also enhance your overall well-being.
We’ve listed our top choices of our best herbal tea for weight loss in this article, but feel free to explore more of them in our herbal tea for weight loss category in our shop.
One keystone action, even if a small one, helps you set off on a journey to a healthier, happier you. Herbal tea can be just this one thing you need to get started, keep going, and feel amazing every step of the way!